Enter your name and email to Receive Updates
Avrupa Minerals to be featured on CEO Clips
March 1, 2012
Avrupa Minerals Ltd. (AVU:TSXV) is pleased to announce that it will be featured on CEO Clips on The Documentary Channel on March 5-9 and March 12-16, 2012, from 5 a.m. through 12 a.m., on each weekday. It can also be viewed online via this link: http://www.ceoclips.com/companies/Avrupa-Minerals-CEO-2012.html, or directly on the Company’s website www.avrupaminerals.com. In the clip, Paul Kuhn, President and CEO of Avrupa Minerals, updates the Company’s outlook and discusses the current status of Avrupa’s projects and joint ventures in Portugal, Kosovo, and Germany.
In addition, the clip will also be posted on these financial portals:
BNN.ca Finance page: http://www.bnn.ca/Shows/BTV-Business-Television.aspx
Rogers Capital Magazine: http://www.capitalmagazine.ca/prosper/managing-your-capital-and-investments/business-television-7462
German Financial Portal: http://www.investor-sms.de/CEO-Clips
Thomson Reuters Insider Network: http://insider.thomsonreuters.com/
MSN Money: http://money.ca.msn.com/
on your stock symbol page as well as on CEO Clips: http://www.ceoclips.com/
CEO Clips is a series which profiles the most innovative publicly traded companies in North America.
The Documentary Channel
“Documentary is a digital television station devoted to showing the best documentaries from Canada and around the world. With its special emphasis on feature length films, watching Documentary is like having a cinema in your own living room, showing award winning films twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.”
Avrupa Minerals Ltd. is a growth-oriented junior exploration and development company focused on aggressive exploration, using a prospect generator model, for valuable mineral deposits in politically stable and prospective regions of Europe, including Portugal, Kosovo, and Germany.
The Company has an exciting portfolio of exploration projects consisting of:
- Copper and Zinc in southern Portugal at Marateca and in the Alvalade JV project area located in the Iberian Pyrite Belt, where Europe’s richest active copper mine is located;
- Tungsten and Gold in northern Portugal at the Covas JV project area;
- Precious metal and REE potential in the new Aljezur project area, south Portugal
- Silver, Lead and Zinc in Kosovo at the Glavej, Kamenica, Selac, and Bajgora properties in the Trepça Mineral Belt of the Vardar Zone, historically, Europe’s most productive district for lead and zinc;
- Copper and Gold in southern Kosovo within the Koritnik exploration license area in the Sharr-Dragash intrusive complex;
- Gold in eastern Germany in the 307 km2 Oelsnitz exploration license in the historic Erzgebirge Mining District, a 1000-year producer of tin, tungsten, silver, base metals, and uranium.
For additional information, contact Avrupa Minerals Ltd. at 1-604-687-3520 or visit our website at www.avrupaminerals.com.
On behalf of the Board,
“Paul W. Kuhn”
Paul W. Kuhn, President & Director