Partner MATSA to commence a fully funded drill program in October 2020.
Avrupa Receives Five-Year License for Alvalade Project: Exploration to Commence with Spanish Mining Partner MATSA
Avrupa Minerals postpones filing 2019 financial statements and MD&A, due to COVID19 – related delays
Why Invest In Avrupa
- Commence work on MATSA Pyrite Belt Joint Venture at the Sesmarias VMS prospect, Alvalade license, Portugal
- Pyrite Belt Exploration and new project acquisition
- Advance Metovit Project in Kosovo – Underway
- Review of new gold project opportunities around Europe — Underway
The Joint Venture
- MATSA can earn-in to 51% of the Alvalade Project by spending 2.4 m Euros and by paying Avrupa 400,000 Euros.
- MATSA can earn-in to 85% by providing a “bankable feasibility study” on any one prospect and by making all required success payments to original joint venture partner.
In The Field